In the city of Moscow, it is important that you have a well-planned travel plan to start and end the tour. There are so many attractions in the city that you may miss a few attractions in your short tour. Here are ten ideas for a fruitful family trip through this beautiful city.
1. Visit music concerts and art exhibitions: Every month in the city of Moscow there are many concerts and performances that will wipe the fiery art lovers off their feet. Catch the best national musicians and artists at the Tchaikovsky Moscow Conservatory.
2. ZIL Cultural Center: This extensive hall has its own range of cultural shows with music and dance extravaganzas with famous famous artists showing off their talent.
3. Food and Drink: In Moscow there are many convenient tours of the locals that will take you through the city exploring the delicacies and drinks while you enjoy the best attractions here. Check out Russian delicacies like Beef Stroganoff, Blinny, caviar and chicken kev. Mouth-watering desserts like Sour and Easter and drinks can be enjoyed with your family.
4. Take advantage of the best private tours: Choose the best tours of Moscow with private guides to explore places of interest to your family. From the Cathedral of Christ the Savior to the Seven Sisters, in addition to the main attractions there are plenty of places to visit. See the best group tours available for the best packages.
5. Historic places to visit in Moscow: You can see an insight into any time of the country on monuments such as the Tomb of the Bedding, the Kremlin Tower, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Kuskov and the Fallen Mountain Park. All these monuments are magnificent and the spells limit the architectural grandeur that is not found in any other part of the world.
6. Gorky Park and Gorky House Museum: They are parts of an architectural marvel worth visiting with your family.
7. Places of natural beauty: Moscow abounds in parks and gardens such as Sparrow Hills and Kolomenskoye Park. Sparrow Hills is located on the banks of the Moskva River and offers a beautiful view of a paradise of nature as opposed to city life teeming with urbanity.
8. Urban Gardens: Alexander’s Garden is an urban garden with historical monuments and rare architectural attractions spread over a large area. Neskuchney Garden is another beautiful place that is an extension of Gorky Park located in the middle of the city.
9. Visit the best amusement parks and gardens: When traveling with your family, visiting amusement parks and gardens is best to delight your children. Moscow offers several amazing and wonderful water parks and amusement parks, namely Aquapark Karbiya, Sky town, Moreon, etc.
10. National Parks: Island National Park and Elk Island National Park are the best places to rewind and spend time in the lap of nature with your family. There is a wide range of animals and birds in this part of the world.
Family vacations in Moscow are enjoyed with tempting locals at music concerts. Moscow is ripe with historical tastes and a delicious platter of food and drink.